For now this website is a media that helps in various fields, including business. Do you want to be successful in creating a web business? Follow the 9 tips below:
1. Responsive Web Design
The first way to create your own website is to try to design responsive pages. So your website will adjust its size when viewed on various devices of different sizes. You can learn to make a website with HTML from various learning sites that are already available on the internet.
2. Web Branding – Logo, Font & Color
Your website must have a consistent feel & appearance for logos, fonts, colors & languages. Branding is perfect for anyone of you who want to know how to create a website for a business that is not less competitive with companies that are already large.
3. Eye-Catching & Magnetic Photo Choices
It is very important for you to choose an image that meets your business goals & perfects your design and layout. If your web uses good photos, you will get a higher sales conversion rate.
4. Clear, neat & intuitive navigation
Website with easy navigation makes the visitors feel at home to explore the contents page & get more information about your goods or services. Webs with friendly navigation will increase your sales conversions.
Why does this have to be done?
There are several types of people who want to shop (both online and offline).
- First, those who like to go around and search everywhere, after getting the items he wants, then he buys. People like this are not too worried, because indeed they do not question navigation.
- Second, those who enter the store (online or offline) directly want to go to the place they really want to go to, for example, at Sribulancer.com there are those who want to directly look for website creation services, so we provide navigation that directly leads to the service page for the website.
- Third, those who are interested in flashy displays. For example, they enter the store (online or offline), they see there is a promo hanging at the top (to be navigation if on the website).
5. Clear Contact Details
It is very necessary for website visitors to be able to contact you for further questions or assistance. This is very crucial so that your website becomes user friendly, transparent & trusted. Website visitors who cancel a purchase by ignoring the shopping cart when checking out – after learning the website does not include clear contact details.
6. Persuasive headlines that make you stop & read
Tips for making the next website is to use headlines that are on every page. Headlines that are persuasive and explain the benefits will make your visitors stop & explore your website. Your headline will determine whether website visitors will stay on your website or run away immediately because they feel your website is not worth seeing & is just time consuming. Remember, if your headlines aren’t interesting – your content won’t be read.
7. Content Promotion – Blogs, Videos & Download Materials
Every web marketer knows that shared content will cause interactions. Blogs, videos & downloadable material greatly influence web visitors to get to know, like & finally trust you. Content promotion affects the occurrence of greater sales conversions.
8. Strong Call-To-Action
Call-to-action is text or graphic design that encourages website visitors to take the next specific step on your website. Adding a call-to-action button increases the interaction of your website visitors. A large Call-To-Action button & color contrast causes an increase in clicks on your website.
9. Indicators of Trust – Awards, Guarantees & Testimonials
The trust indicator shows potential web visitors that you are a safe choice to do business. In addition, trust indicators give them an idea of what they can expect from you. Website visitors say that positive reviews make them trust the company more. Business owners say that company reviews & reputation are the two most important factors for them to collaborate with.